Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Rompin' Roughians

My kids have been so silly lately. Want to see what I mean?

Kate thinks she is big stuff. She thinks it is fun to vacuum every single day. She also thinks it's fun to pick out her own outfits every single day. Really, I do try to make her look cute. She just won't have it. Oh well. She looks cute in her own little, messy-face way.


Rylee and Lana love to dress up as rock stars.


And if I do say so, I think they are very cute little rock stars. I remember doing the same sort of thing with my sister when we were younger.


They have fun sitting on each other and playing drums on the bums.


They think it's hilarious to hang on to the railing on the bed and jump. Notice again Kate's non-matching pajamas. :) Some parents get upset when their kids jump on the bed. What do we do? Bill grins at them and I take a picture.


Hayden is also choosing his own wardrobe lately. His favorite thing to wear lately is this outfit. He loves Mario, and tries to wear this Mario shirt every day. It goes so well with his "Cars" pajama pants and the backwards Mickey Mouse hat. Oh, and don't forget the ever-important snow boots. Cute boy!


And a new-found activity tonight. Are you ready for this one? The kids wanted popsicles. I told them it's too cold. How do you solve that problem? You eat popsicles in a nice, warm bath. So that's exactly what they did. But if you look closely, you will see a smiley face on Kate's tummy. Yup. as Rylee got in the bath, I painted a smiley face on her back with her popsicle. So guess what they all did? You got it. A new activity was invented. Popsicle bath painting.


They loved it.


8 comments:

Nicole said...

Love the popsicles in the bath. What a good idea!

Jenn said...

This defintely brightened my day!! You are such a FUN MOM. Inspiring to us all. And I agree with Nicole-LOVE THE POPSICLE idea in the bath.

Yes, I agree. We do need to chat soon! Love ya girl

Katherine said...

Your kids are so dang cute! I love all the fun things they do together. guess what happens when my kids jump on the bed....shhh don't tell but I jump with them.

Picture Perfect said...

I agree with everyone else, you're the funnest mom ever!!! I'm such a stick in the mud with my kids. I need to try and have fun!:)

Company EIGHT said...

I love the popsicles in the bath! What a fun mom you are...and so creative. I never would have thought of that!

Angie said...

Those are the cutest little rock stars I've ever seen!! And how fun that your kids want to pick out what they wear. I was just wishing the other day that Owen was a little bit more independant. And HELLP, popsicles in the bathtub!! What fun!

Candace said...

You are such a super fun mom! Your kids love you! I love the popsicle in the tub idea, I'll have to try that out with Kade, I'm sure he'd love it!

Candace said...

I guess I LOVE the word LOVE, Hah I just had to laugh when I re-read my comment!