Friday, May 29, 2009

Lana's Preschool Graduation

I can't believe Lana is finished with preschool. She can't really be that big, can she? :(

She was sure proud yesterday though as she did her end-of-the-year program. She couldn't stop smiling and giggling all day long.


Grandpa was nice enough to come and watch Lana's program and help me wrestle this little stinker so that I could take some pictures.

Lana was so excited to have her grandpa there, and gave him a big hug as soon as she received her little diploma.

Lana with her main men. She loves her daddy, her brother, and her grandpa.

I love this picture because you can see Rylee's hand reaching down to help Hayden climb the hill.

Lana's teacher is so amazing. I really can't say enough good things about her. Lana lights up every time she sees Eve, and it is a good thing we get to see her at church or Lana may really struggle as she is leaving preschool. Eve has done so many good things for Lana these past two years and it will be hard to get used to Lana having a different teacher next year. Thank you so much for all you have done, Miss Eve, and we love you!

Rylee was the proud big sister, who thought it was extra special that she got to be there with our whole family, plus Grandpa, for Lana's program. (Being checked out of school for a couple of hours is never a bad thing, right?)


I'm proud of my big girl too. I can't believe she stopped flirting with the boys long enough to take this picture! The stinker!

Lana's cousin, McKenzie also graduated from preschool yesterday, so we had a BBQ with my family to celebrate the little graduates.

The kids went crazy running through the sprinkler and enjoying their beginning of summer!


I had the hardest time getting a picture of Hayden. That kid never stops moving!


And cute little cousin, Isaak.
Thank you for the fun BBQ everyone! We had lots of fun and can't wait until ALL of the kiddos are out of school so that we can do more of this.


8 comments:

Candace said...

Lana is getting so big! What a fun graduation party they had. And what cute witch costumes! You will have to teach me to sew...I'm terrible!

Jenn said...

Can you believe "Our girls," are going to KINDERGARTEN. I don't think I'm ready for that.......sniff, tears.......

Okay your girls hair ALL look beautiful-Rylee's has gotten so LONG and Kate's little curls-so sweet! I'm so impressed on how you curl their hair.. I still have never curled Alyssa's hair-I guess because her hair is already curly but not with those SWEET Shirley Temple Curls! You sure caught up on pictures! It's such a busy time of the year-all these things ending!! Love all the pictures!

Dianne said...

Hey Hil,
You had so much to blog about! It is fun sitting here at my computer on a quiet Sunday morning to see what has happened and what you blogged about. Showers, graduation, parties, opera, shopping for fun items (if you call a new washing machine fun) and being with your adorable children. Fun post!

Picture Perfect said...

Wow, can you believe you were just barely cuddling that little red head baby and woke up one morning and she's ready for Kindergarten?! What cute pics of the kids, I love it!

Company EIGHT said...

How cute is she?? Congrats Lana!!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

She is so cute!! Yay, Lana!

Tai said...

Cute graduation pictures!! I can't believe those two girls start kindergarten next year! I am up for a BBQ anytime, how about my house... for real!!!

Andrea said...

Wow! She is quite grown up! You all have such wonderful celebrations! Congrats Lana!