Friday, November 13, 2009

Pajama Water Party

Every night the kids take one of these filled with water to bed. Do you want to know what else these babies are great for?


Target practice!!!



She shoots...She SCORES!!! (If you can't tell, a stream of water is going into Lana's mouth.)


Or they are a lot of fun just to squirt your kids with and get them all soaked after they are all bathed and ready for bed. I always cause problems.:)






The kids all posing with their soaking wet hair and pajamas. They were so cold, but laughed so hard. They changed immediately after this was taken. I love nights like this when we laugh and goof off and do something fun and spontaneous like that just to catch the kids off-guard before bed.

9 comments:

Candace said...

See, you're such a fun mom! I'm sure your kids will remember this for years to come!

Dianne said...

Burr! Of course I am looking at the pictures as it is snowing outside and it is freezing! Now the Christmas music will sound better! Cute post! Your kids have such fun parents.

Andy and Brooke said...

Looks like tons of fun!!! I wish we had indoor water fights growing up....or maybe not. ;-) Especially with the looks of how good you got your kids. I guess John Clark soaked us enough all summer to last us through those winters. P.S.-what's in Kate's mouth?

Katherine said...

I'm so gonna have to do that...he he he I think I'll get the older ones first and enlist them to help get the younger ones.

Angie said...

What a fun night!! That's probably the funnest soothing bedtime routine I've ever heard of! Bet your kids loved it!

Curtis and Jen said...

ha ha. how fun. i'm sure they want to go right to bed after that:)

Jenn said...

You're so cool Hil! I can only strive to be that cool!

samantha said...

hey hilary! your blog is so cute! you seem like such a fun mom and your kids are darling. and the hair on your girls - simply adorable. my girls and your girls are about the same ages it seems.

feel free to check out my blog!

happy saturday!

Tarrah M. said...

Agree with your friend Jenn, I too strive to be as cool as you.

How fun is that pajama party water fight!