Monday, December 28, 2009

Andrew Is Home!!!

My little brother, Andrew, came home from his mission last Tuesday. What a fantastic Christmas present that was for my whole family! Andrew left on his mission just a couple of months before my other brother, Jordan, came home from his. So we hadn't been together as a whole family for almost four years.
Jordan and Andrew, finally able to see each other after four long years.
Andrew with his two best friends, Aaron and Josh. It was so fun that they came to the airport!

A few random pictures that I couldn't help taking. The kids were all so adorable and so excited!





It was a fantastic reunion! The whole big bunch of us went to the airport to swarm and overwhelm Andrew with attention.:)



That evening, we all had a good time together at my parents' house.
Andrew quickly turned into Uncle Jungle Gym:

Uncle Mike even had to get in on the action. It was just like old times. It was so much fun!


Kate loved Nikole and kissed her about a million times with her sticky face. Luckily, Nikole is a good sport and didn't seem to mind.

The kids couldn't get enough of their uncle, Andrew, and he seemed to eat them up as well. Every time one of his nieces or nephews would hug him, he would hug them tight and say, "That's what I'm talking about." It was very sweet.



You gotta love ping-pong with all the kids!


I love how much these kids all love their cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents.

It was a fantastic night full of laughs and good memories. We love having Andrew home, and the whole family together again. It's been a long wait.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh Hil I'm so happy for you! I know how much you missed him! What a gorgeous family you have!! I miss ya girl. Also sorry you will be getting your Xmas Card so late *(mailed it the other day)....what is wrong with me!!!

Blackeyedsue said...

Do you know how long I have waited for you to post this???? I have been checking my bloglines seriously 10x a day! Okay, now that the baby brother is home (and he looks good and happy, btw) and Christmas is over, my kids are DYING for a playdate. When are you free?