Monday, September 13, 2010

Another Awesome Sunday Get-Together

Yesterday we went to Jordan and Nikole's house for our monthly family get-together. They were amazing hosts! The food was fantastic and the company was as fun as always.

This get-together had lots of Kid-Snuggling,...





...Kid Smiling,...

...Birthday Celebrating,...
...Face Stuffing,..


...Relaxing,...


...And, of course, Bum Grabbing!


Only at family get-togethers, eh?! Thanks again, Jordan and Nikole for the awesome evening. We all had a blast and you were amazing to put up with all of us at your home!
By the way, do I not have the cutest family?!?! I love them all!!!


6 comments:

Dianne said...

So much fun getting together. I just about threw away my camera. I wasn't getting the good pictures. I am always a second or two too late.

Nicole said...

You do have a super cute family! I love when you post pics of yourself on here. I can't believe how much you look like your mom!!

Sara and Andrew said...

Ok so I'm pretty sure in that picture where I (Andrew) am holding Isaak and Jordan is Holding Hayden, I look super fat!!! I'm not sure what I was thinking, but I'm like leaning back, and my arm is blocking the back of my shirt, and it just looks like I weigh like 500 pounds! Nice picture! That was lots of fun though! It was good to see everyone!

Angie said...

I LOVE seeing the entire Jennings family on one blog!!! Everyone looks so great, I am still getting used to Jordon and Andrew being married and real adult men! Funny!

Picture Perfect said...

Those are way cute pics! I think Kate is always looking for her picture to be taken with whoever is around her!

Larsens said...

That looked like great fun. I must confess that I thought about the same thing as Andrew said above. "WOW, he looks like his at least 500 lbs." Married life does that to you, Andrew. Don't have to keep your girlish figure anymore. Right?

We miss you. I was happy to see that Tai has blond hair. We need more blondes in this world.