Monday, July 20, 2009

My Baby Turned Two!

I can't believe it has been two years since Kate was born. It's so sad to say my baby is two years old now.

I can't believe that two years ago, she was so tiny...



Or that just a year ago, she looked so much like a baby still...


And now she has turned into a little girl.
Here she is opening her presents with her sisters and brother helping, as always.



See what I mean when I say she looks so big? She LOVED her new little car.


She has so much personality, and is so much fun. She is always smiling and making us all laugh with her funny expressions and sarcasm. The girl is a complete show-off. I love it!




She was so cute all day. Any time someone would sing the "Happy Birthday" song, she would start giggling. That's what she did the whole time we sang to her when we did her cake. Then she didn't want to blow out her candle. She just looked at it and giggled. It was stinking cute.


Here's the big birthday girl who isn't too big to still fit in a gift sack. That makes me feel a little better about her turning two.

Thank you, Stephanie and crew and Mom and Dad for coming over to see her yesterday and make her day even more special! We love you all!
Now that she is officially two, is there a way to freeze her at this age? It kills me how fast these sweet little things grow up.
Happy Birthday, Kate! We all love you so much and we are so happy that you are in our family!

10 comments:

Ashley said...

It is so hard to see them grow up!! I am feeling that same thing with Parks. I think in that pic where she is opening her mouth in front of the stair case, she looks like Brooke so much. It just reminds me of her!!

That car is so Cute!! I love it! Parks has the same one in Red and loves it so much!

I am so sad that I did not get to see you and your family at Jordan's wedding! We always just missed each other. We need to hang out sometime!! Love ya Cuz!!

Ps... You are such a cute and dedicated Mom... I love to read your posts! :)

Katherine said...

She is such a doll. I can't believe how fast she has grown. Even just the last 6 months she has changed so much. All your kids are adorable and fun just like you. You are such a good mommy. I hope I can grow up to be just like you!

Dianne said...

One more time, happy Birthday little one! She is such a cutie. I really get a kick seeing how they looked when she was a newborn.

Dawn Rae said...

She is so cute and it does go fast! I love the little car, I have never seen a pink one.

Picture Perfect said...

I looooove that little doll! She still looks so much like her baby pics too. I think it's cute how she giggled when she needed to blow out the candles!

Company EIGHT said...

Happy Birthday Miss Kate!!! You are simply adorable!!

Tai said...

I can't believe she is already two. Time goes by way too fast, especially when you think you are done having kids. I wish I could just freeze time sometimes. We just love little Kate!! I love when she will let me hold her, even though she hardly ever says anything to me... I think I am too weird for her!! She is just too cute and sweet! Happy Birthday Kate! Stop growing up please!!!

Jenn said...

I just love that girl-she's so sweet like her Mom!

Andy and Brooke said...

It looks like she had fun! I can't believe that she's two! It seems like she was born yesterday, yet Danika is already a month old. WOW! Crazy. Happy Birthday Kate. We love you!!!

Andrea said...

Happy belated birthday!! She was such a gorgeous newborn-honestly!! I love her thick hair!! Two is a sweet age-most of the time ;).