Friday, July 24, 2009

Wii Changes Lives...

...Truly, it does - if you are listening to Rylee and Lana.

A few minutes ago, we were in the kitchen and I asked them what they want to do this afternoon. I asked if they wanted to have a movie party or do pedicures or have a Wii party...you know, just throwing out ideas.

Rylee says, "I think I would like to have a Wii Party. Before we got the Wii, I loved watching movies. I never wanted to like get up off the couch and just jump up and down or anything. Now that we have Wii Fit and other Wii games, I love to jump around and exercise."

Lana chimes in with, "Yeah, the Wii is totally changing our lives." Hehehehe!!! I loved it!

Did you hear that, Wii people? If you want to use this testimonial, it will cost ya.

5 comments:

Dianne said...

Love the Wii! I don't like video games too much, but wii is the exception to the rule. I have seen many fun things to do with the wii. Have fun!

Claudia said...

That's so funny! your girls are so cute! Well, we don't have a Wii, I guess we need a change in our lives too! :)

Katherine said...

LOVE the Wii!!!! It's true it does change lives.I would much rather play the Wii than do things like, cleaning, laundry, cooking, Yardwork...You know all that fun stuff. He he he your girls are so cute!

Candace said...

Hah! Jeff wants a Wii, I better not show him this post!

I can't believe our little ones are so grown up now, their not babies anymore! :( But Kate is a doll, I'm glad she had a good birthday.

Angie said...

Perhaps after the baby is born I'll have to get the Wii, afterall it is changing people's lives :) Very cute!