Thursday, October 15, 2009

Picture Day

Today was picture day at school for the girls. But since I am a horrible mother and decided not to buy the dorky school picture package, I took pictures of them before they left for school and promised to blog them so we wouldn't forget what they looked like for picture day.

Notice how much alike they look. Lana really wanted to look "like Rylee" because she thought Rylee looked so pretty. So we did a similar hair-do and similar color shirt.

My two blue-eyed beauties!




Lana doesn't like to just do normal smiles. She cheeses it and poses like crazy. Any natural smiles we capture are purely candid shots. I wonder what her picture will look like in the yearbook?!

10 comments:

Claudia said...

They are gorgeous!

Dianne said...

What beautiful girls! They look so cute. Have a great day.

Angie said...

What, no school pictures? What are they suppose to laugh at as they get older... not that they would have anything to laugh at of course because they are darling little girls!!! But me... I had pictures to laugh at!

Ashley said...

You have the cutest girls in the world!! I love seeing the cute shots that you get of them! I am so lucky to be part of such a good looking family! Miss you Hil!!

Picture Perfect said...

Those pictures turned out so cute! I love how you do their hair, you have such talent. I should have sent Tayah over for you to do hers!

Candace said...

They both look gorgeous! Blue is a great color on both of them! Good job on such beautiful pictures!

Larsens said...

Come on, Hilary. You have to do school pictures. You must see them in all of their awkward stages until they hit their senior year. I have all of Alex's pictures in order in my 8x10 frame since he was in the pre-school. Every year when I put the next picture on top of the old one we look at the old pictures an I get to do "oh, look how cute you were".

Your girls are so beautiful and so spunky. I wonder where they got that from? YOU! You are a great mom and super talented when it comes to hair and all the girly stuff.

Jenn said...

Can they get any more GORGEOUS. Love their HAIR. And Lana's cute little expressions sooooooooo remind me of Alyssa!

Company EIGHT said...

What lovely ladies you have!!! They are both so photogenic...and that Lana is quite the ham! So, so cute!!

Andrea said...

My daughter saw this page and said-they are so pretty!! :) And they are!