Tuesday, October 13, 2009

This Girl...

...Is so obsessed with cutting EVERYTHING!!!

Her fingernails.


She really will sit there and look for nails to cut. There are many days when I go in to her room to get her up from her nap and she is sitting up picking at her toe nails, just looking for nails that need to be cut. Why is this so fun?

And her hair. Ugh.

She cut her bangs - TWICE - within a week. What a turd! She is now my lovely baby.
And before you say, "Well, duh, you stupid mommy - just put the scissors up," I just want to say, "I HAVE!!!" She has little helpers. They are ganging up on me in their little plots. Heaven help the poor baby sister who can't get into the scissors because mommy is so mean. Never fear, sweet little sister. We will save you. You will not be deprived of the joys of childhood...
Aren't they sweet siblings? I have raised angels. :)

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Welcome back to blogging! I missed you. :) Maggie has no clue that you can cut things - yes I cut her nails and her bangs, but she hasn't grasped the concept yet. And I am glad!!

Candace said...

She's just getting ready for her future career!

I'm always looking for scissors and Kade always seems to know where a pair is! It's funny how they are drawn to those things!

Dianne said...

I remember oh, so well, the cutting of hair. kids really do just learn lessons the hard way. Although, how hard is it for her? When she is 19 years old show her how "cute" she was.

Jenn said...

EEK! Oh no Hil!! That is so funny and cute but NOT funny for YOU!Oh Kate why have you grown up on me! She is sooooooooooooooooooooo cute anyways! So I bet you are doing lots of cool Halloween activities with your kids. I miss and love ya!

Picture Perfect said...

I'm laughing so hard because I can seriously picture everything you describe your kids doing!!! She is sooo funny!

Company EIGHT said...

Oh my goodness, little Miss Kate! Although I would give anything to have fingernail clipping to be so easy--we have had to get out the "magic rubber band" before. Yeah.

Tarrah said...

I'm noticing a trend with kids and sissors...you'll have to check out Jessica's blog, Emma took a big chunk of her hair off too and they had to chop it all off. Thank goodness it grows back.