Saturday, April 4, 2009

Congratulations, Jordan and Nikole!

My awesome brother, Jordan, proposed to Nikole on Thursday night and she said "YES!"

We are so excited to welcome Nikole into our family. She is an awesome girl, and my kids adore her. She is so sweet to them and is good to Jordan. She is such a perfect fit for him and we are so excited for their wedding in June.

Jordan and Nikole came over last night to show us her ring and to let us bug them for a minute. The kids wouldn't leave them alone, but they were such great sports about it.



CONGRATULATIONS Jordan and Nikole! We love you both!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Jinx is right! I can't believe Jordan is old enough to get married. I swear I remember when he was born and it doesn't seem that long ago. :)

Angie said...

Congratulations!!!! She looks like a great catch! Way to go Jordan! Do they have a date yet it June?