Friday, September 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENN!!!

One of my awesome friends is having a birthday today! Jenn, I hope you have a fantastic day!

I love Jenn because she is one of the most thoughtful, kind, and genuine people I know. She just is who she is and she is so sweet and positive all the time. Even when she is having a bad day, she tries so hard to think of others and make you feel happy and good about yourself and life.

She has so much energy. I have no idea how she does all that she does. She is always working on a project (or ten) and still finds time to be an amazing wife, mom, and friend. She is such an amazing mother. I love hearing her talk to her kids and hearing about the fun things she does with them. She truly enjoys every stage and every little moment with her kids. And her husband absolutely adores her (with good reason.) Her family is very blessed to have her.

I don't know any one else who shares my absolute LOVE for all things CHOCOLATE like Jenn does. I remember sitting in the mother's room at church when Alyssa and Lana were newborns (they were born two days apart.) We would talk about all things chocolate (and then about how we would both love to be nutritionists ~ go figure) and Jenn would have a stash of Hershey bars in her diaper bags and would eat them all through church. I LOVE THAT! And, hey, a nursing mom needs all the calories she can get, right?!?!?!

Jenn has been such a blessing in my life and teaches me so many things. I look up to her and admire her ambition and desire to just be a good person. They say that you usually have a limited few people in your life who will be a lifetime friend, and she is definitely one of my few. I love Jenn to death and I know she will be a friend for life.

Love you, girl! Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Eat lots and lots of chocolate!:)

4 comments:

Jenn said...

YOU ARE SO SWEET!!!!! Thanks Hil!! You are definetely a friend that I will have FOREVER....My life would not be the same without YOU! I think about you all the time and how grateful I am for you. Sometimes I think you lived in Houston just SO I could meet you and be inspired by you every day. Thanks for remembering my birthday and making me feel special.

Andrea said...

Happy birthday to Jenn! I'm sorry that we had such a short Houston trip and I didn't get in contact with her!

Anonymous said...

Isn't Jenn just the best?! You couldn't have described her any better. She is such a great person!

Katherine said...

I don't know Jenn But all the things you said about her are true for you as well. No wonder you two are such good friends. You have the same great qualities.