Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bubble Butts

Last night, while the two younger kids were being sweet and playing the way little kids should,


Rylee got a brilliant idea. "Hey, let's get these innocent little toys and turn them into something that is more fun!"


And then, of course Lana had to get in on the fun.

Is she sticking out her belly to balance the weight the way I do when I'm pregnant?

She's a little uneven. Maybe some more lunges on that right side?

Yep, they definitely take after their mom. Big buns and all. That does give me an idea though. I am "chestily challenged" (yeah, I know that totally isn't a word, but it is the best way I can describe it.) Maybe that is what I should stuff my bra with. And they come in all different sizes! Okay, I'll just quit now. This is going nowhere fast!


10 comments:

Larsens said...

I saw a sticker on a car this morning, you know one of those pink ribbon kind for breast cancer awareness. It said: Save the Ta-Ta's. I laughed.

Those butts are hilarious. I wish I had some shape to my butt other than flat and wide.

Company EIGHT said...

LOL!!

Jenn said...

YUH...........ES!! You are ON TO SOMETHING girlfriend...from another Sister who is Chestily Challenged with Big Buns I think this new product you are talking about COULD WORK! And I really do have Big Buns so DON'T try to say I don't because I AM PROUD OF THEM. But you on the other hand...whatever and WHATEVER on the comment you made about switching bodies. Your body looks the same as it did 2 kids ago-AWESOME! Isn't it funny how girls can talk to each other like this. YOU ARE HOT GIRL! Hah Hah....And everyone can read this..........Love ya Hil

Blackeyedsue said...

My buns look like that every day. What are you saying???

;)

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!

Candace said...

Too funny! Oh the things these kids come up with! They are always so entertaining!

Katherine said...

LOVE IT! you should have seen it when my cute !16 yr old nephew stuffed his shirt with those things. It was hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, your kids crack me up! I think they are on to something. Greg would love for my booty to look like that. :)

Andrea said...

My kiddos loooove those balls! They "bowl" with them, stack them, make assorted balls, put them inside each other.....but you...you crazy kiddos have way different ideas. I am turning the computer away from my kids so they don't get the same crazy ideas ;).

April said...

I think I'm with you. I want bust enhancers!! What do we do about the holes?