Saturday, October 11, 2008

A New Meaning...

For the term Port-a-Potty:



Dang, I could make a killing by combining a walker/potty. The old and very young alike could both enjoy such a commodity. (Hehe - I just realized that commodity sounds like commode.:) Sorry, warped sense of humor.)


Kate loves this mode of transportation. And before you get totally grossed out by the fact that she is carting around a drink and her binkie in the, uh, business section of the potty, I must clarify one thing: This has NEVER been used for its intended purposes!:) Hayden got it for his birthday and has never even attempted to use it. But Kate has sure found a good use for it! Maybe she'll beat him to using it for its intended purpose!

10 comments:

Candace said...

What a cutie! I guess you won't have to buy her one of those push toys, you've got a two in one! Who would have thought! How funny!

Katherine said...

Okay, that was adorable! Look at how inventive she is. Good job Kate

Jenn said...

Okay my kids keep wanting me to do a replay. I was dying especially as she puts her FACE in it! Priceless. This is sooooooooooooooooooooooo funny.

Ashley said...

awww potty training! I am not looking forward to that. She is such a cutie! I don't think I have met her yet... what the heck!!

Anyway, I tagged you! YAY... go to my blog and find your instructions!

Tai said...

I love that. She is so stinkin cute!! I can't believe she would think to walk around a training potty. Go Kate

Company EIGHT said...

She's a smarty pants to think of that!! and darn cute too!

Picture Perfect said...

She does the cutest stuff! She is such a doll!

Larsens said...

That is so funny. Very creative mind...finds a solution to an obvious problem. Go Kate!

Andrea said...

Oh My! Crazt times at the Bilary household! You guys are hilarious!

Sara Jennings said...

Oh wow... How cute is she! And the rest of your kids that I have been reading about in your other posts! I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen you guys! Kate has grown up so much!! I really need to come over! I keep saying that! But one day it will happen I promise!! :) Miss you!!