Friday, October 10, 2008

My Little Tenderhearted Daughter

This is the cutest thing. I was just barely in my bathroom doing my hair for the day when Lana came in.

I had put on Monsters Inc. for the kids to watch while I was getting dressed and ready. So Lana comes in and gives me a hug and says, "Do you know why I have tears?"

I said, "Oh, you're sad? What's wrong?"

She says, "I have tears because I was cwying (spelled the way she says it because it just makes it that much cuter) because Boo had to go home and she will miss Sully."

I gave her a hug and she just kept crying. We haven't watched the movie much, so I told her she needed to come in the family room with me to watch the end because Sully gets to see Boo again. She got excited and ran in here with me, and it is now the end of the movie and she has a little giddy laugh going on because Boo got to see Sully again.

My cute girl is crying over a movie! She is definitely more sensitive than I am. I know I could count on one hand the number of movies that have made me cry. I just don't cry over movies. But, thankfully, I have a daughter who isn't like her heartless mother.

6 comments:

Picture Perfect said...

Heartless, whatever! She is so cute! I could just see her doing that!

Blackeyedsue said...

I love that Lana. I can just see her pretty blue eyes welled up with tears.

BTW, Tess wants to know if she can play. I am too lazy to get on the phone.

Jenn said...

What a little angel! You have the sweetest girls! Doesn't that just make your day!!

Company EIGHT said...

What a sweetheart! How adorable!

Anonymous said...

aww how sweet!! and um, you are so not heartless!!

Katherine said...

It's okay Lana, I cried at that part too. I love monsters inc. it's one of my very favorite disney movies. My kids don't enjoy it nearly as much as I woukld like them to. Can Lana come watch a movie with me???