Thursday, December 4, 2008

I Promise I Didn't Teach Her This

I have no idea where Kate learned this. She just started chasing Rylee with the toy rolling pin yesterday saying, "I gonna get you," and then she would try to hit her with it. The stinker!!! I promise I don't chase my kids with a rolling pin saying I am going to get them and then hit them with it.

After her little rolling pin antics, you can see some of her other little phrases she has learned. I love how she says, "Yeah," all the time. I ask her questions all day long just to hear her say it because I can't get enough of it. And her quick version of "I don't know" is awesome! She is too fun and I hope that I have a sweet girl growing up and not a monster who will pick on everyone she sees.

11 comments:

Company EIGHT said...

Emma ran over to the computer when she heard me watching this, and then said "again"! She's right--that Kate is absolutely adorable, and I love love love all their words. Too cute!

Candace said...

She is so stinkin cute! I love it! Kade is going through a hitting phase, he will just come up and give whoever a good hit. I have not taught him that! It must be their age! Kate needs to comeover and teach Kade some words!

Shannon said...

SO cute! I love kid talk.

Blackeyedsue said...

Oh come on. You know you go around with the rolling pin whacking your husband when you get the itch.

She is absolutely darling. Her little voice makes me melt.

I love your kids!

Beth said...

She is so cute. I can't believe that she is talking already.

Tai said...

Way cute video. I love hearing her talk.

Anonymous said...

how cute!! I could listen to that little "yeah" all day. My dh insists that the children say Yes so we didn't get many yeahs around here LOL.

Sara Jennings said...

I love your kids!! So cute! I can't believe how much I'm missing being down here! :( And you were totally right about the word making a sound like bang... way to know your english Hil! lol! Love ya!

Katherine said...

Wow you have been busy! 3 posts since I last had a chance to look. You go girl! I need to do some serious blogging, but first I need a new battery for my camera. better do that soon Bailee's biorthday is tomorrow.

Larsens said...

That is so cute.

Picture Perfect said...

Ohhh!!!! Can you just let me watch your kids so I can mash them? How cute is that!! I'm going to replay it!