Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fourth Picture in the Fourth Album tag...

My darling cousin, Ashley, tagged me for this one. I like this kind of tag. I can go into my fourth album and find the fourth picture with no problem! I don't have to think of something creative to say about myself.


So are you ready? I don't even know which picture it is going to be yet. Ready, the suspense is building...and here it is:



Aw, I love this picture. It is Bill (in his "sexy shirt" if you remember that post from way back when) with my chubby-faced baby last January. Makes me miss her being that small. (Right now she is supposed to be taking a nap, but she is in her crib banging on the walls and has probably taken her pants off - her new favorite hobby.)

Thanks for tagging me, Ashley. That one was fun.

And since I had so much fun with that one and it wasn't any trouble at all, I am going to tag four people. I am tagging: Katherine, Candace, Alesha, and my cousin Angie. Have fun!!!


4 comments:

Tai said...

Cute picture. I can't believe how much she has changed. Time just goes by way too fast!!

Ashley said...

Yay!! You did that so fast! I only did mine yesterday. Your such a good cousin! Whenever I look at pictures of Parker when he was a little baby I miss it so much. But its no secret that I want another baby real soon!! hehe (I just dont know if I will get it :( ).

Anyway... This is a very cute Picture. And I dont know what the sexy shirt thing is about. I will have to go and look that up. LOL!!

Jenn said...

So cute-they are both making the same look with their eyes!

Candace said...

Thanks for the tag. I'm scared to see what we'll find!