Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Little Sneak

This is what I have caught Kate doing twice this week:



I walk into my room and can hear her little noises and her little voice saying, "ELMO!" So I look in my closet where Bill and I have stashed a bunch of Christmas presents and there she is. She has peeked under the blanket that is covering the gifts and found one of hers.


She SO gets that from me. I can control myself now, but I used to be the biggest "peeker." She knows that she is busted, but she is happy about it.

At least we know that she will like one of her gifts. I just hope she doesn't lead the other kids in there and show them her discovery!:)


12 comments:

Company EIGHT said...

You certainly can't get upset at that cute face! What a smarty!!

Anonymous said...

She sure is a cute little sneak. :)

Andy and Brooke said...

I love it Hilary. That is so funny. I'm glad you put it on there for me to see. I enjoyed talking with you the other night. We seriously have to get together again soon!

Anonymous said...

well you are nicer than me. If they find a gift it gets returned and they don't get anything to replace it :)

Jenn said...

OH SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CUTE! How adorable is this! And you caught her in the act!!

Jenn said...

Alyssa accidently found two new dress up outfits for Christmas and felt soooooooooooooo bad!! She isn't going anywhere near my closet anymore! Kate's so young and Innocent. Who can deny this cutie!

Katherine said...

She is sooo cute! And smart too. I can't believe she didn't just bring it out and play with it in the livingroom.
I've always worried that the kids would find their gifts so I wrsp them before I hide them. That way I can always re-wrap ones that are not supposed to be found early . . . if you know what I mean.:)

Candace said...

Naughty Kate! Just kiddin she is so cute! Kade has found all of his gifts because I haven't bothered hiding them. I'm so sad he has to wait until Christmas, because he just wants them all now....and I'm so tempted to just give in! I'm such a pushover!

Tai said...

I thought that was so funny. What a smart little girl!!

Amy said...

What a cute story and a smart little girl.

Dianne said...

You may have to find a new hiding place. I can't believe no one else found it first...or have they?

Picture Perfect said...

What a "dolly!" I love it!