Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bill and the Kids...

...On Father's Day...


Oops, I'm late in posting this.




This was Bill and the kids just after church on Sunday. What a good daddy to still love the kids after wrestling them for three hours at church!!!

We love Bill and are so glad to have him in our family. He is the best daddy these four sweet kids could ever hope for. He loves them like crazy and they love him too. The end of his work day can't ever come soon enough. The kids are always dying for him to walk through the door. Hayden asks me all day if daddy is coming home from work.

Rylee even wrote her daddy a poem for Father's Day. I love that girl and her poetry, so I'll share:

The Father's Day Poem

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

We have a nest,

Because you're the best!

I hear a BLING

When you give me something.

You're the best of every Dad,

And THAT makes me glad!

You always make me really Happy,

When I'm sad you make me Snappy!

When you wake me up from my nap,

You only give me a little tap!

You're a dad that I'll keep,

So I'll give you a BEEP!


We love you and wish you a late Father's Day!!! I am so lucky that you are my husband, and the kids are very lucky that you are their daddy! :)

5 comments:

Kim said...

That was an awesome poem! Love it! I'm sure Bill had a great Father's Day with you guys!

Nicole said...

You have quite a little poet on your hands. So cute.

Jenn said...

She has your talent for Poetry writing-I love it!!

I've updated my site on the baby's predicted weight...I'm going to die HIL! Oh and you are ALREADY on my "To Call List," when the baby comes you silly girl! Hopefully I will be calling VERY SOON!

Kim said...

Hil! Can I get your address? I'm sending out baby announcements, and I would just like to have it anyway, if that's okay! Could you send it to kimo_nursie@yahoo.com. Thx!

Candace said...

Oh, so cute! What a cute little poem!