Friday, June 19, 2009

Jordan and Nikole...

...Happy Wedding Day!!!

My little brother, Jordan, got married today to Nikole. We are so excited to welcome her into our family and are grateful they let us share in their day.

They were married in the Draper temple, and it was gorgeous - a little windy, but gorgeous nonetheless.

The kids attacked them as soon as they came out of the temple.

Hayden loved the attention Uncle Jordan gave him.

Look at those cute, pudgy little Kate arms trying to open the doors to go into the temple.

How I got Kate away from the temple doors. Picture time!



Our fantastic friends, Marja, and her son, Alex. Alex is the most amazing teenager you will ever meet. He offered to help watch my kids while we were in the sealing and he did it without batting an eye. He is going to make someone very happy someday. He is amazing. And if you meet his parents, you can see why he is turning out so incredible.



The eight grand kids on my side of the family with my dad's mom. We love her and are so glad she came down to spend this time with all of us.

Jordan and Nikole, before the reception, with all of their nieces and nephews from both sides.

Jordan and Nikole looking amazing!

Our brood with the lovely bride and groom.

The bride and the girls.


The groom and the boys.

My parents. They looked so nice tonight! I had to take a picture of them!

My sister, Brooke, and her husband, Andy. Poor Brooke is days away from having a baby and was such a trooper all day. She needs a nice, long nap!

Rylee, sporting her new, short hair. I love it on her! When I was getting my hair done this week, she decided she was ready for a change. So we had a haircutting party.

Kate loves my dad, and he is so sweet with her. They looks so nice and cozy in the shade together.

Kate keeping cool with some yummy watermelon!

Probably the coolest wedding cake I have ever seen. The bottom is four square glass jars filled with water and flowers floating in them. What a fun idea!

Okay, this picture cracks me up. My other little brother, Andrew, is on a mission right now. But Jordan wanted him to be his best man. So my mom got a cardboard cutout of Mitt Romney, and stuck a picture of my little brother's head on it. So here is Bill, carrying Andrew to stand in line. Hehehehe.

10 comments:

Dianne said...

Great pictures! It was a beautiful day for several reasons. Friends and family having fun together! I am always humbled by the fact people will take time out of their busy schedules to join in our fun. At every reception, for our children I could have just about kissed everyones feet for just showing up. Thanks Hilary for taking a ton of pictures. I need copies of some. Happy Anniversary to you and Bill.

Jenn said...

I am totally feeling for Brooke....whew.....

Your parents are gorgeous! Now wonder you are so good looking! I love the picture of you, Bill and Kate as well. What a beautiful family you have! And what a groovy cake-yummy!

Dawn Rae said...

How fun! I love sibling weddings. I still remember your little brothers and babies. Nice to see them all grown up.

Nicole said...

What a fun day! Congrats to the newlyweds.

Tai said...

You took some great pictures!! Love the one of Bill carrying Andrew, might be the only time he can... Andrew is kinda a tall big lurp, nice he can carry him that way!

ditndetes said...

You have a beautiful family!

Angie said...

I LOVE the pictures!!! and I am so happy for them. My Mom said it was a really nice wedding and day for them. Wish we could have been there! They make a gorgeous couple. Glad Andrew could be there too, HeHe!

Company EIGHT said...

I heart weddings!! What fun pictures!

Sara Jennings said...

Haha! Wow! I'm so bummed I missed that! It looks so fun! And that is like the coolest cake ever! I love it! :) And I love the cardboard cut out of Andrew! That's pretty awesome! haha! Miss you guys! Oh, and tell Rylee that I love her hair! Yours too! :)

Andrea said...

Wow-your family is just beau-tuh-ful. It looks like you have so much fun when you get together!

That is a fabulous cake!! It would be a cool birthday cake also!! I will have to remember that for ideas....