Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Bill's "Sexy Shirt"

And I said I would save the mushy gushing over Bill for Valentine's Day...

Okay, so I bought Bill this shirt for Christmas, and I LOVE it on him! It makes me gush. I am nicknaming it his "sexy shirt." I know there are water spots on it in the picture, but that is because he just got done helping kids wash hair in the bath and snuggled Hayden for a minute while his hair was still wet. So I thought it made the picture even more endearing. It is a perfect illustration of the way he gets involved with the kids and helps me all the time. He is such a fantastic daddy and husband. How I ever talked him into marrying me, I'll never know. I guess I just got extremely lucky there!

Seriously, love this guy. He gets kids out of the bath/shower and helps them get jammies on and plays ring-around-the-rosies with them. How nice after a day with a headache. This definitely helps the head feel better.

See...Even the baby girls like the shirt! She was snuggling up to him, but I took the picture too late. Isn't that just how it goes! And who doesn't love to see her husband snuggle their baby. It doesn't take a shirt to make them hot stuff when they do that! It's just sweet.

4 comments:

Larsens said...

Husbands are great! But you are a fantastic mother to your litter of kids. How sweet for you to share your feelings on Bill. He is a great guy.

Blackeyedsue said...

Have I told you Jeremy's story about how "One day you just have to decide if you are a tucker. Are you a tucker or not?"

Bill is obviously a tucker. It's a good thing.

He looks good in celery! You have good taste (in men and clothes)!!!

Kris said...

What a great daddy and hubby! I is so nice to have that help when Daddy gets home...one of my favorite times of the day and I only have 2 kids! :) Love the pictures.

Jenn said...

Whoo Hoo. Ya'll are a perfect match!