Friday, March 13, 2009

Has Spring Finally Arrived?

I sure hope it has.

Today was still a little chilly, but it was so nice outside today. I decided to take the kids to the park because we needed to get the kids (okay, and me too) out of the house. We left as soon as Rylee got home from school since Friday is early out day and headed out. We stopped at Albertsons near the park to pick up a couple loaves of cheap bread to feed to the ducks at the park and off we were.

The kids were so excited that it was finally warm enough to play outside. Do you think they had fun? You be the judge! (I apologize for the gazillion pictures, but it was so fun!)



















8 comments:

AimeeTheSuperMom said...

I love how Kate's tongue sticks out when she's really focusing on something. Too cute!

Jenn said...

Okay WHO is allowing KATE to grow up because that CUTIE is getting SO BIG!!! Ahhh....I'm so HAPPY for YOU that Spring is in the air in Utah! Spring is my absolute favorite season (well tied with Fall I guess!). LOVE YA!

Beth said...

That is exactly what we did today. Zoe wanted to have a picnic at the park so that's what we did for dinner. PB&J can't beat that! I'm so glad that it is getting warm!

Dianne said...

I love watching your children's faces as they played in the park. They look like they had so much fun! Maybe next time you will let me tag along!

Company EIGHT said...

You can tell how happy they are to be outside, playing in the sunshine!! Hooray for spring--it cannot come soon enough!!

Katherine said...

I should take my kids to the park. It looks so fun. Maybe we'll take our marshmellow poppers and have a marshmellow war at the park. the ducks can eat the mallows and I don't have to clean up the mess. I like that idea. Thanks Hil.

Larsens said...

Great pictures and memories. I'm so loving this warm weather. I actually dug out my capris today in hopes of about 70 degree weather. I hope I will not be disappointed. Have fun with the kids this week...outside.

Anonymous said...

Just move back to Texas would ya?! :) Glad y'all are finally getting warmer weather... I hear it has been a very cold winter this year.