Monday, August 25, 2008

Back To School

I can't believe Rylee is already back in school. Where did the summer go? She's excited to be back in school though and has a darling class and stinkin' cute teacher. It should be a great year!


Sweet Rylee before school. I have to laugh at how big her backpack is on her little body. So cute!


Lana, Rylee, Hayden, and Kate waiting for the bell to ring so we could walk Rylee into her new classroom. They all had fun getting Rylee off to her first day of school! Lana can't wait until she gets to go back to pre-school next week!


Rylee and her buddy, Amelia before school. Look how cute they look!

9 comments:

Larsens said...

So cute. It is nice to get back to the normal routine when the school starts.

Laurie said...

I love the school routine for my kids. Plus, it gives me a clean house all day. They have all grown so fast. Cute kids!!!

Blackeyedsue said...

She looked darling Hilary. You do such a good job with your girls. Her teacher is amazing! I almost wanted to make Amelia stay back so we could have her again.

Candace said...

How cute! Now you just have to take a picture of her when she gets home from school and see how she looks. I always came home with my hair a mess and school lunch on my shirts!

Chris, Deb and the Ava Jayne said...

thank you for the pizza. that was so sweet of you. my brother and his roomie are watching Ava over night at our place--so if you see smoke please dial 9-1-1. It is the first time since we got married that Chris and I are getting away...and it's just for the night, so we'll see if my nerves can handle it. You're amazing!

Jenn said...

She looks so beautiful and HAPPY....where you so sad Hil?? It like broke my heart to see Jeffery go but then I felt so much better when he came home happy...they just grow up so darn fast.....Thanks for sharing these darling pictures.

Katherine said...

I love back to school! My kids were so excited this year. well at least the ones in elementary were.

Company EIGHT said...

She is totally adorable! The first day of school is so exciting and sad, all wrapped up together.

Anonymous said...

She looks so happy!! It's now day 2 for me and I only cried a little bit. This has been a bigger adjustment than I expected to have 2 in school FT and one in preschool.