Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Steph!

I Won't Tell Anyone You Are 31 - OOPS!





Today is my BFF's birthday! Happy Birthday, Stephanie!



Just a few things about Steph:


~ She makes friends with people INSTANTLY. She is a serious people magnet. This is probably why I gravitated to her the instant I met her!



~ She is one of the most talented people I have ever met. She could make D.I. look like a model home.



~ She survived the worst pregnancy ever to have her sweet daughter. I have never seen someone endure so much suffering with so much strength. I am amazed by her still.



~ She makes sure she checks in with me every day. I love talking to her (which I do way too much) and sharing at times WAAAAYYYY too much information!;)



~ She loves my kids like they are her own. Everyone needs a neighbor like her.



~ She has the most fun sense of humor. I love that she doesn't take herself too seriously and that she can find humor in almost any situation.



~ She is willing to let me use and abuse our friendship. She is always willing to help if I need a meal brought in to someone last minute in the ward, or she is willing to share her talent and take pictures of my family, or she will teach me new crafts, or she will watch my kiddos, or let me talk her ear off when I am having a bad day...You get the idea.



~ She looks past my thousands of faults and is always there - no matter what. Again, everyone needs a Stephanie.



~ She teaches me how to be a better mom. I love the way she talks to her kids and the fun things she teaches them and does with them.



~ She is beautiful - inside and out. She is one of those people that I still get intimidated by when I am standing next to her. I think she is stunning. And like I say, her internal beauty just radiates out. I love her!



Steph, I could go on and on about all of your wonderful qualities. I just hope that you know how amazing you are and I hope that you have a fantastic birthday! You deserve it!


Happy Birthday!



5 comments:

Candace said...

Happy Birthday Steph!!! You have such a sweet BFF. Hilary you are so sweet to post that! I think you both are so great!

Andrea said...

You two are so lucky to have each other!

Happy Birthday to Stephanie! :)

Cheers!

Blackeyedsue said...

Okay, I am BAWLING! Thank you and I love you too Hilary!

Jenn said...

It's always nice to have a BFF no matter how old you are!

Katherine said...

What a sweet post. and I agree Steph is all those thing you mentioned and a whole lot more! you guys are both amazing.