Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"P" is for...

An uPdate just for fun (P just seemed like a fun letter to choose since I could correlate all of the pics with P):

"P" is for...

Picture perfect before church...Gotta take the picture before we are at church and all heck breaks loose. Ugh...

"P" is for....


Pretty little one! Love the smile with a sucker in her mouth. Hmmm....maybe that's what we should take to church.


"P" is for...


Pipsqueaks having a pajama party! Lana and her BF, Tess, had fun being goofballs. Tess didn't really want her picture taken, but Lana...Well, obviously she is a ham.


"P" is for...


Punk rocker girls! Rylee and her BF, Amelia, are really into doing each other's hair in "rocker do's" lately. What silly girls!

"P" is for...
Pudding! This morning Rylee asked if we could buy some Kid Cuisines. I told her probably not because they aren't very healthy. She said, "Aw, but they have pudding in them." I replied, "I can make you some pudding." YAY!!!! Then Lana walks in and sees the pudding box out on the counter and says, "My tummy only feels good with that chocolate stuff." Well, how could I resist that? So....five minutes later.....Messy pudding faces!!!
"P" is for...

Party at Wal*Mart to get Breaking Dawn at midnight. What a fun party! That store is hilarious at midnight!


Now, can I Please get some Peace and quiet while I sit in my Pajamas and read my book?????

9 comments:

Blackeyedsue said...

Gosh, do I invade enough of your life?

I love your letter of the day!

Jenn said...

Fun post! I can't believe how popular those books are! I still need to check them out. One of these days.........

Larsens said...

I'm on page 300. Work really gets in the way of my reading.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

P is for love this Post! :) First of all, you are just beautiful. Secondly, so are your kids. And third, am I the ONLY person NOT reading these books?? Besides Jenn? :) I am going to have to jump on the bandwagon here soon. I have just heard way too many good things about these books.

Candace said...

Cute post! What a fun family! You are all so darn cute!

Andrea said...

Cute post! You have so much fun!

I am still on the second "Twilight" book, but bought the third as an incentive.....

I haven't seen #4! Sold out?!? Hmmm...

Company EIGHT said...

Very fun idea--I might steal it. :) You have a lot of great "P"s--very cute family!

Company EIGHT said...

Okay, so I just did use your idea--I love it! Oh, and I would love it if you added me to your blog roll. I totally love your blog too, and I'm so glad I found it!