Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My New Title...

I am now....









Are you ready for this?......












A......












Domino's Pizza MVP!!! WAHOOOO! Look, another "red envelope came today!" And look who it is addressed to:


Be still my heart! This is the greatest news I have ever received (besides the earlier news of a free medium pizza, of course!) And as my shaky fingers opened the lovely red envelope to see what was inside, my heart was beating a thousand miles a minute. And, oh, it was some more great news! I must have done something right this week! (Yeah, I ordered pizza from them.)



I found a coupon for a free order of Chicken Kickers (if I spend at least $7.99 on an order as well as pay the tax and possible delivery charge because, "Have you seen the price of gas lately?" - Yes, it really says that in the letter!)



Okay, this is just too funny to me. The letter also says, "Don't be shy about introducing yourself when you order." Am I really THAT important? Are they waiting for a phone call from THE Domino's Pizza MVP? Well, I better not disappoint. I will be ordering more pizza soon. They told me to, right?



Oh, and the letter also says, "A heads up that I may give you a call after your next order to make sure we're doing right by you." I'll be waiting, oh high and mighty Domino's pizza Manager! But if I complain, do I get another red envelope offering me more free pizza? Or will that take me right off of your "MVP List?" Just wondering.

11 comments:

Larsens said...

I must say, I have never tasted Domino's pizza. Isn't that weird! Frankly, they should know your voice already, and THEY should be asking:"Your usual, Mrs. MVP?"

Jenn said...

I'm just so honored to be friends with a

REAL
LIVE
DOMINOES
VIP!

Jenn said...

Oops MVP but VIP sounds cool too right!

flarffy2000 said...

Oops...... Did you mean to post your address???

Casey & Ashley King said...

haha Hilary I am loving all of this attention you are getting from Domino's Pizza! It cracks me up!! Congrats on being an MVP!!!

Andrea said...

I bet we will start seeing you on Dominoes commercials, eh? Do tell.

We can say we knew you when....

I think it would be funny if you answered the door in some kind of hilarious MVP way (red carpet, regal attire, etc)..... :o)

Chris, Deb and the Ava Jayne said...

i'm usually a papajohns fan, but once this sick phase is over...i'm switching to dominos. they are way cooler. kickers are sooooooooo yummy.

Blackeyedsue said...

You have always been destined for greatness.


ROFL! U R my FAV MVP!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! What an honor! I feel so uncool not being a Dominos MVP. ;) i wonder if papa Johns has somethiing like this?? That's where we always order from. If not, maybe I should switch to Domino's. :)

Angie said...

Just so you know as the MVP or Dominos you should be required to visit their headquarters which happens to be 15 minutes away from my house!!!! Yep, Dominos was founded right here in Michigan. It looks like you are going to have to plan a trip!

Anonymous said...

ROFL!! Hope you enjoy your pizza. I'm more of a pizza hut gal myself *dodging tomatoes*