Wednesday, August 13, 2008

One Word Tag

This has been on everyone else's blogs, so just to say I have done it here goes...

1. Where is your cell phone? Nightstand
2. Significant other? Bill
3. Worst bad habit? Pepsi
4. Hair? Obnoxious
5. Favorite food? Cookies
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? Dunno
8. Favorite drink? Pepsi
9. Dream/goal? Happiness
10. Room you are in? Family
11. Your ex? Married
12. Your fear? Heights
13. Where do you want to be in six years? Happy
14. Where were you last night? Home
15. What you're not? Spontaneous
16. Muffins? Any
17. Wish list item? Finished Basement
18. Where did you grow up? Utah
19. Last thing you did? Ate
20. What are you wearing? Jeans
21. Your TV? Elmo (again)
22. Your pets? None
23. Your computer? New
24. Your life? Boring
25. Your mood? Annoyed
26. Missing someone? Yep
27. Your car? Van
28. Something you are not wearing? Lipstick
29. Favorite store? Rod Works
30. Your summer? Long
31. Love someone? Yes
32. Last time you laughed? Today
33. Last time you cried? Yesterday

Now consider yourself tagged if you want to play along.

9 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks for playing along. I can not find your phone # anywhere...Steph has mine or Taun's. We would love to get together with you and catch up. Taun tried to get together with Steph and Jeremy but they were busy. We should all get together
on the weekend sometime.

Candace said...

Hah! I loved it! I have to say that I sneak a Pepsi every once and awhile it is a tasty little drink! And I have to say that I hardly agree that your life is boring! How could it be boring when you have your own little circus everyday!!?

Sara Jennings said...

Wow... this looks fun! If I do two blog posts in one day does that make me a little obsessed?? Haha! I'm going to anyway! :) Got any fun plans on Friday? I miss you! I need to come visit! Love ya!

Blackeyedsue said...

We did try to get together with Taun and Shannon. But SOMEONE had to be the picture taker at the ward party.

It's me you're missing, right?

Angie said...

I like those blogs, it makes me feel like I get to know people a little better and good to know that jeans and no liptick is ok!!!

Chris, Deb and the Ava Jayne said...

I want to apologise for Ava being so mean today. I'm not sure what her deal is. All she wants to do is play with "Hay-hen" and she stands at the back door saying his name knocking to get out. Then, when we come over...and he's so sweet to her and tries to have fun she's just ROTTEN. I'm so embarrassed. She made him cry...and that's so sad. I'm so sorry. I hope he will want to play again, when she decides she will be nice to her friends.

Watts Family said...

Hey Hil-
Your house does look pretty spotless. It is just missing that real live bird above your kitchen cabinets. I still laugh at that story you told me about like three years ago... No, offense to you or your dad, but plain pepsi is probably the very last thing that I would drink, yuck. I am on a Simply Lemonade kick. Have you tried that stuff yet? I need to come up for a visit.

Jenn said...

Your life is anything but BORING.....your kids are living it up with cookies all the time and get to eat pizza EVERY MONDAY. How much better can life get? My kids are so deprived....I can't let them know about how awesome of a Mom you are!

Tai said...

Fun little tag!! I love reading other's tags but hate doing them myself. I don't know why, I guess I just hate having to think of something to say. i think I am the most boring person in the entire world. Anyway, cute stuff!!