Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A Little Bit More About Us

Just for fun and for the memories, I thought I would share some sweet pictures of my family taken over the holidays. That way those of you who don't know us can get to know us a little bit better!


I love this picture of Bill and Hayden. It was taken on New Year's Day. I love it because Bill has a tradition of making the same dip every New Year's Day and watching football. This year, he had his little buddy to watch football with. They both enjoyed the traditional chips and "Dip, Dip, Dip, Dip," as Hayden calls it. I love the manly bonding!


Our oldest, Rylee, obviously thinking she is much younger than she is. She is way too big for the Elmo chair but, "It isn't fair if everyone else gets a picture sitting in it!"

Our spirited red-head, Lana, thinking she needs to pose for a picture in the oh-so-fun Elmo chair!

The three youngest kids: Kate, Lana, and Hayden. What sweet, snuggly kids in their new Christmas jammies!

This is one of my favorite pictures of baby Kate. She is our sweet baby, and obviously the center of attention a lot of the time. Hayden was nice enough to share his new Elmo chair with his sisters!

Sleepy eyes on Christmas morning. This is Rylee relaxing with Bill. A girl needs to gather her energy before tearing into her presents, you know!!!

This is my "Glamour Shot" of the year!!! I am helping our sweet boy, Hayden, open a present on Christmas morning. He loves clothes - just like his daddy!

4 comments:

Larsens said...

You have a beautiful family. We love you!

Blackeyedsue said...

I LOVE your glamor shot. Hey, we should make this a tradition and post pictures of ourselves on Christmas morning. I think I win this year though. I was asleep and drooling. Lortab will do that to a girl!

Your family is darling. Give them all hugs from me!

I just noticed. It is still dark in your pictures. What time did the kidlets wake you up again?

Heidi said...

I love Christmas jammies!! How fun to see your fun little family.

Amy said...

I love the glamour shot of you and Hayden. Baby boys are wonderful. I can never thank you enough for getting me excited to have a baby boy. It was two years ago, and you were right. I adore my son!