Friday, January 11, 2008

Our Pets

So, I have introduced you to my kids and my husband, and have rambled about my friends. The two things you haven't been introduced to are our pets. So, if you know me at all you know I am not a big fan of indoor pets. So you will be shocked to hear that we have not only one indoor pet, but two. And would you know that one of them is even a little pig? Am I insane, probably, but my kids love them. And when your kids have you wrapped around their little fingers, sometimes a mom does crazy things. As soon as we moved into our house, we discovered our love for our little pets. It's nice to own a home for that reason, you know. Pets are your decision. So, here are our sweet pets....


Keep scrolling down.....




And some more.......



Be patient, you will meet them soon......




Okay, drumroll please......




This is our pet pig. Isn't he cute? Rylee discovered him! Do you see it? He lives in our kitchen! And our next pet.....



This is Rover, the dog. He lives in the kitchen under our bar, in the main bathroom, and on the inside of a cabinet in the master bathroom. He is a triplet, but we ignore the other two. Rover is our favorite. Do you see him? He is our little friend, and we love the sweet thing. We don't have to clean up poop or take him to the vet or get him groomed. All the grooming he requires is a little Pledge once in a while. And we will never have kids crying over his death unless mommy gets mad and puts a hole in his face one of these days. But we hope that never happens. Hehehe. AAAWWWW, sweet huh! You have now officially met our whole family. Any suggestions on a name for our little pig?

5 comments:

Larsens said...

Ok, this was the funniest thing I've seen/heard for the longest time. Here are some of my suggestions for the pig name:
Bacon, Hamhock, Porkchop, Jimmy Dean, Miss Piggy, Spamela Anderson,
Leroy (the biggest pig you've ever seen is Leroy at Hee-Haw farms in PG. His nuts are as big as watermelons, and I have a picture to prove it)

Blackeyedsue said...

I love Rover. He is the BEST dog. He doesn't shed, he doesn't bark, you don't have to license him or take him to get shots. He doesn't chase kids, he doesn't get doggy slobber on you, he doesn't lift his leg, he doesn't lick himself and his poo doesn't stink.

Can I adopt him?

Heidi said...

I love it!! We finally gave in and got a fish. After our dog experience we needed a pet we could neglect and not feel bad about. Now I see you have found the perfect pet! You should market them.

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha!!! Those are so great!

Jenn said...

I LOVE IT!!! Where can I find these animals!!???