Thursday, February 28, 2008

60 Questions Meme

This little Meme is kind of fun. Thank you for something to write about, Blackeyedsue. My life is kinda on the dull side right now. It's hard to find something to blog about some days. Life won't be boring for long though...Next week will start a month of craziness!!! So, here's the Meme:

1. What is in the back of your car right now? Car seats, a few wrappers, an umbrella stroller, and most likely a binkie or two and maybe a sippy cup. I don't visit the back of my car too often!
2. When was the last time you threw up? This one is very sad for me. I barfed in the middle of the night right after Thanksgiving. I had strep throat and had taken way too much ibuprofen trying to function to make dinner and I didn't eat much, so it was just too much for my tummy to handle. Dang it. It was so sad for me because I was on a roll. It was my only "claim to fame": Before that I hadn't barfed since the third grade. My streak was broken at 21 years. Dang it! Now I will try for 22 years!!!
3. What's your favorite curse word? I only get one? That would have to be damn it! (if I only get one)
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Amy, Hayden, and Rylee
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? I was getting Rylee ready to go out the door for school.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Talking to the cable guy, who is at our house right now.
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Making dinner, cleaning up dinner, and putting kids in baths/showers. you know, the nightly routine!
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Heck, no! (I almost said "yes" just to see how long it would take for my mom to call me. Hehehe. That's one way to find out how often she checks my blog!)
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? "In just a minute, Lana." She asked me when the cable guy was coming back in the house because he is working outside right now.
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Cookies N Cream. (With big Oreo chunks)
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Pepsi. Still drinking it. It has been one of those days.
12. What are you wearing right now? Light blue t-shirt with jacket over it (see Valentine's Day post - yep, that shirt) and jeans. Gray socks.
13. What was the last thing you ate? Cookies. Shocker, I know.
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? For me, no. But we bought some clothes for Lana's birthday.
15. When was the last time you ran? For exercise, maybe high school? I HATE running!!! If you count chasing kids, about ten minutes ago to keep Hayden from running outside to "help" the cable guy.
16. What's the last sporting event you watched? The Superbowl.
17. Is your TV on? Nope. It would be, but the cable guy is working on it right now. He really needs to hurry!
18. Who is the last person you emailed?My Dad.
19. Ever go camping? I have been before, but not for a long time. Don't plan to go for a while either. Not until the kids are a bit older. I like tents in the family room!
20. Do you have a tan? No way. Number one, it is February. Number two, I have had one too many sunburns. Ouch. Not worth it - especially if those burns cause cancer.
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? At home, no. When we are out at, for instance, Subway, is there any other way?
25. What did your last IM say? Don't remember. I'm not a huge IMer.
26. Are you someone's best friend? Don't know. Sure hope so.
27. What are you doing tomorrow? Same ol' stuff. Taking care of kids, laundry, dinner, you know...
28. Where is your mom right now? Don't know. She went visiting teaching earlier. But she should be home now. So she is probably helping my sister who just had a baby or is out shopping.
29. Look to your left, what do you see? Kitchen table with two binkies on it, a baggie of tootsie rolls, a baggie of cereal, and two library books.
30. What color is your watch? Silver and pink.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Koala bears. My dream is to someday go to Australia and hold a baby Koala bear.
32. Would you consider plastic surgery? Does Botox count? Probably not, but if it does...ABSOLUTELY! (A butt lift might be nice too. I am way to lazy to exercise.)
33. What is your birthstone? Ruby.
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Drive thru.
35. How many kids do you want? Four.
36. Do you have a dog? Nope. My kids think I am a mean mom. We will get one someday...after all the kids are potty-trained.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone? The cable guy when he called to tell me he was on his way.
38. Have you met anyone famous? Kind of - celebrities for Mormons! I went to a sealing that Neal A. Maxwell performed and was eating lunch in the mall in Salt Lake with some friends from Houston who came to visit and Sheri Dew walked by to go into her store.
39. Any plans today? Yep, survive.
40. How many states have you lived in? Three
41. Ever go to college? Just a little bit. I wish I could finish. Someday...
42. Where are you right now? In my family room.
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? My calling. That is all I should say.
44. Last song listened to? Tubthumping by Chumbawumba. I just think it's funny.
46. Are you allergic to anything? Grass, cats, hairy dogs, cantaloupe, and apparently now penicillin (I had an allergic reaction to it in January).
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? A pair Bill got me for Christmas. Comfy brown-with-a-bit-of-reddish-stuff-on-them Sketchers.
48. Are you jealous of anyone? Yes. Anyone on vacation. I need one.
49. Is anyone jealous of you? Heavens, no.
50. Where is your idea of a dream vacation? I know it is so boring, but to take my husband to Hawaii for two weeks and just relax. Hawaii is beautiful and I would love for him to see it. And then I could walk around for two weeks with Plumerias stuck to my nose again. MMMMM.
51. What time is it? 4:16 p.m. I need to hurry and finish this before Rylee comes home and the homework/dinner/bath chaos begins.
52. Do any of your friends have children? I think all of them do.
53. Do you eat healthy? See #11 and #13. Any questions? I have a magnet on my fridge that says "In my next life I will be thin. Pass the cookies." Might as well enjoy life.
54. What do you usually do during the day? Sigh. Get up, get kids ready, shower if I am lucky, make lunch, clean up lunch, do crap, I mean stuff, for my calling, entertain kids, talk to a friend or two on the phone, put a kid in time-out, make dinner, clean up dinner, you know...
55. Do you hate anyone right now? Nope.
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yes. I always say that to answer the phone.
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? Dang it. This keeps haunting me. For the billionth time...I AM TURNING THIRTY!!!
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? No. Don't really want to go either. I am a real stick in the mud, but I hate roller coasters since I have had kids.
60. How did you get one of your scars? I have a chicken pox scar on my arm. I love it because I was jealous of my sister when she caught chicken pox because she got to stay home from school and I was determined that I had them too. So I went to my room, took off all my clothes and did an entire body search. To my excitement, I found one on my upper arm! That just happens to be the one that scarred.

3 comments:

Blackeyedsue said...

Dork. You had better know you are MY best friend...unless you have changed your mind. ;)

I am sorry it has been one of those days. I am having one of those too. I would have called, but I would have just dragged you down with me...and we can't have that. The two of us having one big pity party could have been fun.

As far as the calling...screw it! I'm just sayin'!

I LOVED reading this...You are just fantabulous!

Jenn said...

Ok Hil you are making people gag about the whole butt lift and not being thin thing.....WHATEVER!

You go girl! I love how honest you are! It's refreshing!!

And what IS your Calling??? I'm so behind on things!

Amy said...

Wow! You really are a great person. I love your sense of humor.

Am I the Amy that made you smile?
Hopefully I did not do anything too stupid.