Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tagged Again!

I was tagged by Jenn, so here is my little list! Enjoy!

A- Attached or Single? Oh, heck, HAPPILY MARRIED! Don't want to revisit dating years!
B- Best Friend? Bill
C- Cake or Pie? Cake, unless we are talking apple pie. Then I take pie first hands down.
D- Day of Choice? Saturday!
E- Essential Item? Can I have three? In our house it is binkeys for Kate and Hayden, Sippy cups (wow, a mom had to be the inventor of those), and for me: Ziplock baggies. I use them for everything!
F- Favorite Color? That popular bluish, greenish, grayish color. Know what I mean?
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Ick! Neither!
H- Hometown? Utah - all over.
I- Favorite Indulgence? A weekend away with my husband at Anniversary Inn! (That comes with other great indulgences, but we won't go into that!)
J- January or July? Oh, heck, I hate January. July, on the other hand, is GREAT! My favorite holiday is the 4th, so I love July.
K- Kids? 3 girls, 1 boy
L- Life isn't complete without? Hugs and kisses from my family.
M- Marriage date? June 19th, 1999
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers, 2 sisters
O--Oranges or Apples? Apples
P- Phobias and Fears? Heights, tight spaces, someone close to me dying, E.T. (yes, the classic movie - I think it is creepy), spiders,...There are way too many to list.
Q- Quote? From a list of famous last words...WHAT DUCK?!
R- Reason to smile? My husband brought me flowers on Saturday!!! And it wasn't even Valentine's Day. They still look beautiful.
S- Season of choice? Spring, and it can't get here soon enough this year! Did I ever mention I am SICK OF THE SNOW!
T- Tag three people? Blackeyedsue, Andrea, and Marja.
U- Unknown fact about me? I pick at the dead skin on my feet all the time. I am a picker. I pick at everything.
V- Vegetable? If I HAVE to eat vegetables, that would be a green salad.
W- Worst Habit? I step on a scale whenever there is one available. I just have to check. It is terrible. This is why we don't have a scale in our house. And then if I don't like what the scale says, I do another bad habit: Roll my eyes. Oh brother.
X-ray or Ultrasound? Well, since I have never had an x-ray, I would have to say Ultrasound.
Y- Your favorite food? Duh, cookies!!! If I have to say my favorite REAL food, that would be Olive Garden's Chicken Fettucini Alfredo with their breadsticks dipped in the sauce. OH YUMMY!
Z- Zoo animal? Monkeys! I could watch them all day. Someday, I would love to hold a baby monkey.

So there is my list. I hope to see some more lists posted soon! I love hearing things like this about other people!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

It was like 80 degrees here today Hil, the kids were rolling down a hill....I feel for you on that snow thing...we did have a cool front come in...maybe that dropped the weather a few degrees....SMILE!!!

Your anniversary is Ryans birthday!

Your so FUNNY!! Thanks for always making me laugh!

Larsens said...

Good list. BUT, I won't do mine. It is just too looong, and I don't have anything clever to say. Thanks for tagging me, though. I'm the worst when it comes to forwarding stuff or responding to things like that.

Andrea said...

What?!? I have homework? I will get to it soon, promise. It is interesting to read random tidbits about others. That recipe looks good! It looks similar to a "Monkey Bread" recipe that I made one time-so yummy and sticky!

Shannon said...

You and I are alot alike. I love Olive Garden also and especially the breadsticks dipped in alfredo (I order a boat of alfredo just for that reason) Thanks for sharing all the secrets.
Shannon