Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Our Athletic Weekend

Our family believes in being athletic. We are always moving and making our kids constantly exercise. Bill and I each work out at least two hours per day and hope our kids will someday follow in our footsteps....

Okay, that is a big fat lie. However, we did have sort of an "athletic" weekend, if you want to call it that. But you must notice who isn't in any of the "athletic" pictures. Yep, me. I would much rather sit on my bum and blog and eat junk food...

Bill is being Kate's personal trainer. She needs to work on some serious rolls. So he is teaching her to do push-ups. We believe in starting them young. Working out is all too important. Okay, so it is just a cute picture, but I thought it fit with the "working out" theme.





This is Hayden with his new t-ball set that he got for his birthday. He loves to hit the ball. He needs to work on the form a little bit, and it would help his swing if he would let go of the binkie so he can actually hold the bat. But, hey, the kid is two. At least he is excited about the bat and ball. This makes daddy proud!




This is what we did this past weekend. I was sick and tired of all the dang snow and decided I needed the girls to run and play. So I took them to play racquetball for the first time. Look at Rylee whack the ball. She actually hit it pretty good. Lana played with the racquet for a while and then decided it was more fun to throw the ball at the wall or at me. So fun to go play with my girls!!! We all needed it.

1 comment:

Larsens said...

I didn't fall for that athletic crap for a second. I know you guys better than that. But, hey, it was a nice try.
Pictures are adorable.
I have never tried racquetball. It always looks so fun. Good for you for taking the girls to try something new. You da bomb!