Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tagged by Heidi

What were you doing ten years ago?

Let's see...That was a long time ago. Hang on. Oh, I remember. I was kind of being a little hussie :) because I was writing to a missionary, deciding to stop dating another dude, and was just barely starting to hang out with Bill. He obviously won! YAY Bill! Poor sap. If he'd have only known.

5 Things on my "to-do" list today...

- Vacuum (No, I didn't get it done yesterday. Dang it.)
- Plan Rylee's class Valentine's Day party
- Make dinner
- Organize the medicine cabinet
- More laundry (that is ALWAYS on the "to-do" list)

6 Snacks that I enjoy...

- Doritos
- Cookies
- Oreo Shakes
- Flavor Blasted Xtreme Cheddar Goldfish (Can you tell I have kids?)
- Hot fudge brownies
- Cake

3 Bad Habits...

- I always weigh myself
- I dig my own hands with my nails when I am nervous
- I stay in the bath way too long

If I were suddenly a billionaire I would...

I would buy a huge plot of land and offer to move all of our close friends out there with us and put a big fence around the whole property so the kids could all safely run and play. Then I would pay off my in-law's house and make sure their retirement is secure, and to the same for my parents. Then I would buy my dream car: a yellow Mustang convertible. I would have to buy a new practical family car too. And, of course, Bill would get his dream car as well. Then we would invest and save the rest.


5 Places I've Lived...

- Aurora, Utah (kind of by Richfield)
- Orem
- Pocatello
- Layton
- Spring, Texas (by Houston)

5 Jobs I've Had...

- Bagger at Albertsons
- Checker at Albertsons
- Assistant Front-End Manager at Albertsons
- Worked in an insurance office
- Mom

5 Things People Don't Know About Me...

- I hate high chairs for babies. I think they are a waste of space and money. I just get the cheap little booster - type seats and put them on a kitchen chair.
- Bill and I went to Washington D.C. on our honeymoon. While there, I fell down the stairs at the Library of Congress. Proud moment. Bill was very proud of his new bride.
- I love to watch BYU/Utah football games with Bill and we make "bets" on who will win because he is a Utah fan, and I am a BYU fan.
- I have never tasted plums (and truth be told, I don't really want to)
- When I was younger, my baby brother couldn't say my name, so he called me "Wee-wee" and the name has stuck into adulthood. My family still calls me that once in a while. (Either that or Hell, instead of Hil, but we won't go there). Wee-wee really fits though because I have a tiny bladder. I am terrible to travel with.

5 People I'm Tagging...

- Jenn
- Andrea
- Laurie
- Shannon
- Whoever else wants to write a fun little thing about themselves!!!



5 comments:

Amy said...

I love finding out more about you.

Do you still shop at Albertsons?

Laurie said...

Thanks Hilary! I guess if I am the Laurie you were talking about. If not, I'm sorry. Happy reading.

Jenn said...

Two words. PIZZA goldfish....I've got Jeffery hooked.

I needed to read this...been one of those days...you always make me laugh....Your the best!

Paellaboy said...

Good call on the Xtreme cheese golfish ~ they rock! All that cheddar cheese goodness on a tiny fish-shaped cracker.

Heidi said...

You and Amy should get together with your tiny little bladders and share the secrets of where the good public restrooms are (if they really exist)!