Sunday, February 17, 2008

Kate's First Pony Tail

I finally decided to put a pony tail in Kate's hair, and now I know why I waited so long. She looks like such a big girl with her hair pulled up like that!

Kate being held by Lana. I needed someone to hold her up so I could get a shot of her pony tail. They were both giggling. I love this picture.



Big-eyed baby girl! And oh, so serious. Lana is still getting a kick out of being such a big sister.



Gotta have the binkie shots! So, Bill and I think Kate looks the most like Lana out of our other kids. What do you think?

5 comments:

Blackeyedsue said...

She looks so cute with her hair in a ponytail.

I don't think she looks like Lana in that picture. She just has her own little look. I still think she looks like your youngest sister.

Anonymous said...

That is so fun when you can finally pull up their baby tresses into a pony tail. So cute!

Larsens said...

Never experienced this moment with my baby, which is a good thing. I, however, slipped him into a dress at age 3 months, and discovered that even though he filled the dress up with his fat rolls, he wouldn't be a pretty girl.

Andrea said...

I think all of your kids, especially the girls, have their own unique look. That is wonderful! It makes it harder to get them mixed up-trust me on this.

Amy said...

Your kids always look so good!Don't you just love doing little girls' hair? With three girls you must have tons of practice :)