Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'm An Uncle!

Hehehe. Okay, I am an aunt...again. But this time is so fun! (Not that I don't love my nieces.) I have my first NEPHEW!!! This makes me so excited! Now Hayden will have a boy cousin. We are all so excited to welcome this sweet new baby into our family.

Details: My sister had her fourth baby last night at about 7:30. She has three sweet girls and this is her first boy. He is just as adorable as her girls are. He definitely fits their family mold. He weighed 6 pounds, 3 ounces and was 19 inches long. He has a little bit of blonde hair and has the most beautiful coloring. He looks great and has been a great baby for the first whole 17 hours of his life.

My sister is a hero. She has had kids who have been sick with that horrible Type A Influenza that has been going around. This past week she was in the emergency room with her alomst two-year old because she couldn't breathe. The whole time she was there she was contracting, but luckily no baby. Then all week she has been back and forth to the doctor with her daughter, taking care of her other kids who are sick with the same crap, and trying to keep her head above water because she ended up catching the stuff as well. Poor girl. I don't know how she made it through. I would have thrown in the towel.

Two nights ago when she was getting pretty sick herself, she got a blessing and recovered and was well enough to push out a baby last night. And luckily her kids seem to be on the mend as well. So, please join with us in praying for her that her whole family can stay healthy so her baby won't catch that horrible stuff.

Welcome to the world, little Buddy! We love you and you are very blessed to have been sent to such awesome parents and sisters!!!

P.S. I will post pictures soon. I just need to ask for permission to put my nieces' and nephew's picutres on our blog!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations!!! Boys are such fun-and usually easy babies (2 out of 3 are the stats here). I can't believe all of you have been having such flu bug issues! Ugh. Knock on wood :)-we have escaped that so far! It's nice that your kids have cousins so close! How fun (we're envious).

Larsens said...

Congrats to Tai. Isaak looks like your dad. What a sweet baby. We can't wait to meet him next month.