Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Angel Baby

Tonight after I gave Kate her bath, I just couldn't resist taking some of the "all-in-white" pictures. I love them! There is just something about when they get out of the bath and they are all snugly that reminds you that they are sweet little angels fresh from heaven.





I love the way babies always try to eat the washcloths in the bath and then they chew on the towels as well.


Okay, is this just sweet or what?!


The classic "baby-doing-what-babies-do" picture. I love the diaper, white towel, and reaching for the toes. So innocent.


Just another cute showing off the toes picture. The only difference is that this time she is one step closer to being dressed. I also love a baby in a white onesie. I'm surprised we made it this far without major alligator tears. She hates to get dressed.


Finally all dressed in jammies. Can you blame Rylee for wanting to snuggle her?





6 comments:

Blackeyedsue said...

Oh, I just want to squeeze that little face! Have I told you lately how much I love your baby???

She is just too yummy!

Larsens said...

Ok, that picture with Rylee with Kate...you totally need to change it to black & white and enlarge it, and put it on your wall.

Anonymous said...

Love babies after a bath too!! And who wouldn't love your little one?! She is just too cute! I just want to squeeze those adorable cheeks!

Jenn said...

SEE! I'm not the only one into Kate's perfect cheeks!! I ADORE the one of her and Rylee. That picture needs to be framed. I expect to see it framed when I come in...8 weeks I think.

Andrea said...

Ohhh! I want a sweet, cuddly baby! Waahh. I'm the mom, and I'm not supposed to whine...oh, well. Very sweet sister pics!

My baby boy is way too wiggly for pictures after a bath. We are just happy to get the clothes on so he can get on with his busy life!

Amy said...

What a cute baby!

Looks like she needs to bump up her leg exercises. Summer is just around the corner. :)