Sunday, April 20, 2008

Kate's Workout!

I know it is the sabbath and all, so we shouldn't encourage exercise right!? Well, I guess you can sue me now because we did. You know how Kate really has some thighs? Well we found a winner workout for her. We were watching this when she did this:

Her legs were going crazy! If you have kids, I highly suggest checking out the video that was making her so excited. It is darling! Apparently it is great for getting those thighs in shape for summer weather! Maybe I should try it. Anyone got a sling I could hang from the ceiling? I don't think poor Bill could hang on to me while I kicked like that. :)

Oh, and I am sorry about the slobbiness of my family. Come on, it is Sunday afternoon! I am in a sweat shirt and Rylee thought it would be fun to draw a mustache on her face with a pen. And we won't even talk about the soda that Hayden spilled on the floor. Can you say sticky? Good thing cleaning day is tomorrow.

6 comments:

Larsens said...

You need to get her one of those swings/bouncer thingies that attach to the door way. I'm sure you have one of those leftover from the other kids.
Cute video.

Andrea said...

I can't believe that you could hold onto her with legs kicking like that! How cute is that?!? Loved it. It was fun seeing your kids in "real life". They are so adorable.

My kids loooove that book and dvd. We checked it out from the library so many times and broke it once. We ordered a replacement, and thought "Order two!". We now have our own copy of "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom". The book is falling apart, but I like reading it. Since we have read it a million+ times, I know the words very well and can read it with my eyes closed or diverted :).

I'm glad that you liked the castles! It took a while to look through so many pics. They are neat, and I'm glad to have explored them. We have paid a price though...we have lived far from grandparents, cousins, friends...that is time that we cannot get back. I hope my kids will get to know family before grandparents die and cousins go to college, etc.

Jenn said...

I am dying laughing!!I LOVE Kate AND Rylee's performance. Rylee has definetely been practicing her singing and stage moves!! I was so distracted by how cute she looked the whole time. And Kate is just the cutest baby ever!! Look how gifted and athletic she is!! She isn't even 1 yet and she sure has the moves. AWESOME! I love how you spend your Sabbath days (aka Conference and yesterday). Your just having fun as a family!!

Anonymous said...

Hillarious!! What a cutie!! Such a fun age...I miss it. Thanks for making me laugh today. :)

Andrea said...

I love your changes! How do you make the header thing? And the background? I am so un-computer-literate....whenever I try and change things...things disappear into a void. Any ideas?

Paellaboy said...

Looks like you and blackeyedsue got extreme makeovers. Did the BFF's have a blogging party? Nice changes.