Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Big Boy "Panties"

We tried to potty train Hayden on Saturday, with no success. I guess the kid isn't ready yet. He does, however, think the underwear is fabulous! Bill keeps telling me to stop calling it big boy "panties" but I am just used to girls. So what do you call big boy underwear? He just may grow up with a complex because his mom calls them big boy panties. Whatever. It isn't the first thing he will end up having a complex over, nor will it be the last, I'm sure.


But I really do need to fix the way he wears his "big boy panties" with some fashion lessons.


Lesson #1: Dude, it is improper to wear them over a diaper. You only need them when you are actually potty trained. And if you do wear them improperly, please wear them with a smile!


Lesson#2: Buddy, you do need pants OVER the top of your underwear. No one likes a boy with underwear showing!


Lesson #3: Stinker boy, we are heading into Summer soon. Now is not the time to be "layering."



Lesson #4: If you do layer, please make sure the layers match. I really do have my work cut out for me, don't I?!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi! Can you e-mail me asap? I need your help/opinion! If you don't know, then maybe BlackeyedSue can help since she has been in blogland for while! andreamineurope@googlemail.com
Thx!! :)

Larsens said...

How about that binky? Isn't it time to lose it at the same time as the potty training?
The big boy panties were just called "underwear" at our house.
Nice layering look.

Heidi said...

Chloe has developed the same fascination with big girl panties. She always wants them over her diaper!

Angie said...

Finally a relative that blogs!!! So happy you found us! I will be adding you and a few others so I can keep up with the family news! Then I'll be the one to give the news to my mom!!!

Good luck with the potty training!! I like the three pairs on underwear on one kid... very creative!

hiphipporay said...

Holy Crap Hil!

Don't potty train that boy - that means I need to get going on my Heathen. And I'm not quite ready to chuck the binkies yet either, so don't even think about it.

I can't BEGIN to live up to your creativity, cleaning standards, general mom cuteness, baking prowess, perfect children. I beg of you - don't make me fail in potty training too!

Love those kiddos - so cute. One in particular was especially cute as a "blossom of the early afternoon" or the like. She seemed to take her role very seriously and definitely emoted her role quite well. Fun to see!

Summer's coming...let's play!
Mrs. C

p.s. love the new blog look. :D

hiphipporay said...

Oh - one more thing...
Big Boy Panties sounds better than those "little purple panties touched with..." well you know.

Jenn said...

You call them whatever you want!!!You are amazing and he will be potty trained in no time. You go girl!!

Anonymous said...

Two pairs of undies? That's OK, Hayden. I'll use one to tie your hands together and the other as a gag. I like to use undies as a gag when I fuck little boys. Hayden, Mommy can't hear you and your muffled moans just turn me on.

Anonymous said...

If anyone has any little boy pictures and wants to chat about assraping little boys like useless sluts message my wicker


Kidlover94